1. As patients, our core concerns are to safeguard safety and the physician-patient relationship.
2. We believe only physicians should decide if a non-preferred or specialty tier drug is right for their patients.
3. Patients should pay the same for non-preferred drugs as they do for preferred drugs when it is the best or only option.
4. Cost-sharing of specialty drugs should be capped at $100 per month for one prescription, or a total of $200 per month for multiple prescriptions.
5. Transparency is key; costs should be understandable and affordable.
BY: GHLF Staff
The Global Healthy Living Foundation is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization with the mission to improve the quality of life for people living with chronic illness.